For your convenience, we accept cash, personal checks, money orders, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and Care Credit. Payment is expected at the time services are performed. When more extensive dental care is necessary, financial arrangements can be made with our office.
As a service to our patients, our practice accepts most dental insurance programs, including non-managed care, indemnity (traditional) and PPO out-of-network. We are not part of any managed care network. Our accounting staff will prepare all the necessary forms for your dental benefits. However, we remind you that your specific policy is an agreement between you and your insurance company. Please keep in mind that you are responsible for your total obligation should your insurance benefits result in less coverage than anticipated. Our staff will gladly submit a pre-treatment estimate to your insurance company so that you will know what your benefits will be.
The fees charged for services rendered to those who are insured are the usual and customary fees charged to all our patients for similar services. Your policy may base its allowances on a fixed fee schedule, which may or may not coincide with our usual fees. You should be aware that different insurance companies vary greatly in the types of coverage available. Also, some companies take care of claims promptly while others delay payment for several months.. Payment is expected at the time services are performed. When more extensive dental care is necessary, financial arrangements can be made with our office.
CareCredit and LendingClub
We’re pleased to offer our patients financing through CareCredit or LendingClub (America’s leaders in patient payment plans). Both let you begin your treatment immediately – then pay for it over time with low monthly payments that fit easily into your monthly budget.
With no up-front costs, no pre-payment penalties, and no annual fees, Both CareCredit and LendingClub let you pay over time and frees up cash and credit cards for the other things you want or need.
CareCredit AND LendingClub provide quality, responsible options for people looking to finance elective medical and dental procedures through thousands of U.S. healthcare providers.
- Low minimum monthly payments
- No-interest financing if paid within 12 months (Extended payment plans may be available)
- No up-front costs, pre-payment penalties or annual fees
It only takes a few minutes to apply and you may receive an online decision in seconds! For more information or to apply now, just click on one of the the links below.
- Plans with low fixed rates & low monthly payments that never change over the life of the loan
- Patient-friendly, True No-Interest Plans with no retroactive interest
- No upfront payments
- No prepayment penalty
- It’s easy to calculate your potential monthly payments. Simply complete a short application which displays fixed rates and monthly payments available for Extended Plans, all without impacting your credit score.
- For more information, simply ask a team member or visit www.lendingclub.com/patients.